Volunteer to Help at Hanover Day!
We are looking for volunteers of all ages to help out with Hanover Day. It is a great day with lots of activities to participate in. There are a variety of ways you can help with either advance organization and setup or helping out at the event.
ALL VOLUNTEERS are required to complete the VOLUNTEER FORM to the right and have a CORI check with the Town of Hanover (details will be shared)
Anyone under age 18 needs a parent/guardian signature.
Looking for Van drivers to help shuttle vendor participants and senior citizens to our Hanover Day festivities. Looking for help for the following shifts on Saturday, 6/24:
- 8:00 am - 10:00 am: Briggs and back for vendor participants
- 10:00 am - 12 pm: Barstow, Legion and Cushing loop for senior citizens
- 12 pm - 2:00 pm: Barstow, Legion and Cushing loop for seniro citizens
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Barstow, Legion and Cushing loop until 4ish with loops to Briggs and back for vendors beginning around 4ish based on demand
Volunteer Needs - sign up for a couple of hours at a time
* Carnival ticket sales on Saturday.
* Van drivers
* Drivers for the train ride to and from the Stetson house.
* Information booth/gazebo.
* General help with setup and various tasks tbd
High School Students
****Will get community service hours for 23/24 school year****
* Saturday morning set up, help vendors unload.
* Saturday afternoon, breakdown help vendors breakdown.
* Help with bouncy houses, younger kids activities.
* General help with various tasks tbd.
THE BELOW REGISTRATION IS FOR HELP WITH SET UP/CLEAN UP AND VARIOUS SHIFTS FROM 10:00AM-4:00PM ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY.
THE SHIFTS FROM 10:00AM-4:00PM ARE IN TWO HOUR INCREMENTS SO IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE OF TIME SLOTS PLEASE INDICATE THAT IN THE MESSAGE.