WHERE TO PARK
Parking for Daytime Events:
Parking is available in all town lots at Sylvester School, Town Hall & the John Curtis Library. In addition there will be parking at Briggs Stables - enter at the Main Street Entrance.
Parking For Evening Events:
We are expecting a very large turnout, particularly in the evening for the fireworks. Please plan your arrival accordingly as there is limited parking in Hanover Center. Below is a list of approved parking areas for the evening events. We are thankful to the local businesses who have made their parking lots available for the event. Please do not park on resident's private property and please clean up any trash that you have so that business lots will be left clean and neat. Police will be on site to direct traffic.
Parking is not allowed in the Hanover Cemetery or at Center School. Please follow all direction of the Hanover Police. Lighted signs will direct you to parking areas in the center of town.
Saturday Night Parking is Available At:
- Hanover Town Hall & the John Curtis Library - 550 Hanover St.
- Sylvester School - 495 Hanover Street
- Briggs Stables - Main Street entrance- gates will be open with police directing traffic
- St. Mary's Church- 392 Hanover Street (after 6pm)
- Lutheran Church - 77 Rockland Street
- Riley Hall - 17 Silver Street
- Hanover Fitness and Training Center - 33 Rockland Street
- Route 139 westbound lane
- Silver Street - Southbound side only (along cemetery)
- Main Street - Northbound side only (along cemetery)
- Limited Spaces are available on the street in front of the Hanover T Ball Field
- Limited parking will be allowed in the outfield of Briggs Field on Main Street