Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- 6/14/12 - At Hanover Day 2012, visit the booth of Hanover Garden Club or Walnut Hill Garden Club to find out about each club – their members, projects and membership. It is hoped that people will contribute to the Plant Fund at either booth. This money will assist the clubs in funding their beautification projects for the year.
- 6/14/12 - Please plan ahead for parking at the evening event. Many local businesses have kindly allowed people to park in their lots starting at 5pm. There is also restricted parking along 139, Main & Silver Streets. Please click here to see where parking will be available.
- 6/13/12 - Fireworks will be at 9pm but there will be fun things to do between 5-10pm. Come early and have great food, see the antique cars, listen to local musicians, watch the Maximum Velocity Stunt Team & visit the Hanover Cultural Council table for glow sticks and other fun glow items. All money raised goes to support grants for arts & sciences in the local community.
- 6/13/12 -We've just added a performance by the Dunleavy Shaffer School of Irish Dance from 10:45-11:15 on the 2nd stage. Many girls from Hanover take dance at this studio and are excited to perform at Hanover Day.
- 6/11/12 -Join the Troop 1 Boy Scouts at 1:00 pm at the Main Stage as they award Charles Rendler, Troop 1's longest surviving member, his 80th year pin. He will be receiving a citation from the Town of Hanover, presented by Selectman Joe Salvucci.
- 6/11/12 - Check out the latest map with event schedule and sponsors by clicking here.
- 6/6/12 - Cruise In Car Show is ON! Please click the "Cruise in Car Show" link for more information
- 6/4/12 -New fun things are being added daily including Hoof n' Whiskers 4-H club bringing mother & baby goats, chicks, ducklings, & rabbits. They will have milking demonstrations and also small cups of food to feed the animals.
- 6/1/12 -Maximum Velocity Stunt Team will be performing 3 shows in the evening. They will be using BMX bikes, skateboards and more in this amazing demonstration.
- 5/31/12 - Jackson Wetherbee Band and Risky Business will be headlining the Main Stage, sponsored by McGee Toyota of Hanover
- 5/24/12 - Moonwalks are being sponsored by Starland/University Sports Complex - thank you!
- 5/18/12 - There will be lots of good food at the event including fried dough, sausage subs, steak & cheese, grilled chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, cotton candy, snowcones and more. Check back soon for food vendor information.
- 5/15/12 -We're excited to have Lisa Azizian, Hanover native and host of WATD's "Almost Famous" , as our evening MC.
- 5/11/12 -Please check out the "Vendors 2012" link to see a list of registered vendors for this year's event. We have over 120 at this time and are receiving new applications daily. There will be lots of shopping opportunities!
- 5/8/12 -Town meeting voted to fund fireworks for Hanover Day! The HDay Committee is working hard to raise the rest of the money needed to fund this event. If you'd like to contribute please contact Chris Haraden at [email protected] or Jeannie Hickey at [email protected]
- 5/2/12 -Thanks to the generous donation from Hanover Youth Athletics we will have the dunk tank back this year!
- 5/2/12 - "Like" us on Facebook so you can get all the latest news!
- 5/1/12 - Please check out our sponsorship link to see our latest generous business sponsors. We could not hold this event without their help. Please mention that you saw their names here when you patronize their businesses.
- 4/15/12 - If you are a Hanover resident please come to the Hanover Town Meeting on May 7th at 7:30 pm to support our article for funding for the Hanover Day fireworks display. We need your support to make this happen!
- 4/9/12 -We have over 70 vendors registered for our craft and business fair. If you'd like to register your group or business please click on the Vendor Registration Link.
- 4/9/12 - South Shore Natural Science Center will be presenting two shows during the day.
- 4/2/12 - Always popular - Radio Disney will be back again at this year's Hanover Day!
- 3/26/12 - We have over 60 vendors registered for this year's craft & vendor fair. You will be able to browse through items such as custom dog collars, Tupperware, Scentsy, hand made jewelry, titanium sports necklaces, monogrammed beach bags, fairy tale fashions, handmade soap and more. There will be something for everyone!
- 3/21/12 - Check out this article from the Hanover Mariner about Fireworks at Hanover Day: "Hanover Day could have fireworks this year"
- 3/13/12 -We're looking forward to welcoming Knucklebones to Hanover Day 2012! The company provides over 50 different activities, games and more and will offer many fun things to do at this year's event. Join in a volleyball game, try the Gibbons slack lines, horseshoes, ladder ball and more! More info to come.
- 3/2/12 - Food vendor applications are now available. Some info is available in the by clicking on "Food Vendor Information". Please contact Katie Duff at 617-653-8433 for more information.
- 2/21/12 - The Hanover Day Steering Committee is working hard to make this year's event the most exciting yet. We are looking for residents and businesses to get involved by financially sponsoring the event. Please click on the "Donate" link to the left for more information on how you can help.
- 2/15/12 - We have some exciting things that we are working on for Hanover Day 2012 including adding night time events to the festivities. If you'd like to find out more or would like information on how to be involved please contact Katie Duff at [email protected]
- 2/13/12 - We are looking for singers, comedians, dancers, etc. to perform in "Hanover's Got Talent. Please email John Duff at [email protected] for more information about performing.
- 2/2/12 - Registration for crafters, vendors and civic groups is now open. Please click on the links to the left for more information.
- 1/1/2012 - Hanover Day will take place at Sylvester Field, 495 Hanover Street, on June 16, 2012 from 10 am - 3 pm.
Boston Bowl "Lawn Bowling" 2011
Recent Forum Posts